Sunday, August 17, 2014

Beauty Bargains of the week

Here we go again with some must have beauty bargains...x
After another trip to Boots I did a little happy dance when I spotted that Seventeen had released a new cream bronzer, called Seventeen Instant Glow Cream Bronzer.
This has such a lovely light formula guaranteeing you don't end up looking like a shiny orange extra from Geordie Shore. It's really buildable and does exactly as the name says, it gives you a glow.
This isn't one bit muddy looking and blends like a dream. I use it as a bronzer across my nose, forehead and collar bones. I also use it to contour the sides of my nose, in the hollows of my cheeks and it's brilliant to enhance my non existing cleavage.
This is defo a must have!!!

The second winner this week is a Essence Eye Pencil in Teddy. This to me is a complete dupe for MAC pencil in the colour Teddy also, which I absolutely adore. This is a deep brown shade with a copper shimmer through it which will flatter all eye colours. It is so creamy and slides on effortlessly and it lasts on my eyes. I've used the colour both on my lids as a base and in my waterline and it didn't irritate my eyes.
I have a few if these thrown in different bags and at only €1.49 each you can't go wrong.

Happy shopping...xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment