Monday, December 6, 2010

My all time favourite MAC eyeshadow

If I could only have one MAC eyeshadow for the rest of my life, it would be Club eyeshadow. This colour is a duo-chrome colour, its a dark brown fused with green. The beauty of this colour is, that you only need this one shade. As you blend this colour out, the colour changes...so its one colour that looks like 2. You would just pat this on the lid up to your eye crease, and then with a blending brush blend it out along the crease line. Then just pop some black eyepencil on the upper and lower waterline, add mascara and your done. It's so versatile, it's a colour that can be taken from day to night. This looks great on all skin tones and eye colour. 
It's deep and sultry look and you can create a gorgeous smoky eye if you want to try something different to black or dark brown.

Here's one or 2 pics of it in the flesh....excuse my drunken puss...lol
 

oh god I think I've had way too much vodka..lol
Laters....x                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment