Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lipsticks I'm Loving....x

, bI have always been a fan of nude lips and have been afraid(for me) to try dark or bright colours because I have small lips. But my inner diva has come out...lol....here is 4 of my top new brights which I've been bravely wearing.....

MAC...Ruby Woo

I have searched high and low to find a wearable shade of red and I've finally found it. It suits everyone and is definitely a must have for a makeup artists kit.....

MAC....Girl About Town

This is a gorgeous bight pink lipstick with hints of fuchsia. This was made famous by Cheryl Cole and Danni Minogue rocking this colour for most of last years X Factor. This is my new go to lipstick for a night out.
I also found a cheaper version of this...its Barry M 145 Punky Pink..a third of the cost of MAC but almost identical in colour.


Heres a picture of me wearing Girl About Town during the day and being very brave .....




2 more lipsticks which I can wear everyday or at night is 2 from Avon. They are from the Ultra Colour Rich Colordisiac Range. the new colours I have which i think would be the best from the range is Can't Resist Coral and Red Hot Lips. They can be applied sheer or build up the colour with 2 or 3 coats. These are really moisturising and can brighten up your daily makeup look....They are on sale in Avon Brochure 9 for 7.50euro each.....
Laters....xx

No comments:

Post a Comment