Thursday, October 13, 2011

Barry M Products of the week

                                       I recently took a trip to Limerick to hit MAC and also to grab a few goodies from Superdrug. Out of the pile of makeup I bought these 2 products really stood out for me in terms of value and price.
The first of these is Barry M Bold Black Waterproof Eyeliner. For those of you who haven't heard of Barry M, they are an English company that you can get in Boots and Superdrug. They are really good quality and I find I'm repurchasing some of their products over and over. I especially love their nail polishes, I will get a full week out of them without chipping. Now back to the eyeliner....This pencil doesn't disappoint. The texture is smooth, almost liquid in it's application and the pay-off is blacker than black. This little sucker lasts so well on the waterline and blends out beautifully. It is so like the Avon Supershock Pencil but better. I find with the Avon pencil, its so soft that you use it up so quickly. With this pencil it still has the gorgeous smoothness of the Avon without having to sharpen it every 2 seconds. Also you cannot wear the Avon pencil on your eyes if your wear contacts, whereas this one is perfect, it doesn't stick to your contacts. Its only 5.95euro and worth every cent.



Now product No. 2 is The Barry M lipgloss in No. 11 Coral. This little tube of yumminess tastes and feels divine. It gives a lovely subtle hint of light pink. Its great for everyday wear or for a bride that just wants a natural hint of colour for her big day. This was only 6.95usd and I have one of these in my kit and also one in my handbag.


For any girls in Ennis looking for this brand, unfortunately you have to go to Boots in Limerick or Galway.
Laters...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment