Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Review - Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Care Mascara Review...

I bought this because I wear contact lenses and suffer from dry eyes which makes them really sensitive. Most of the mascara's I've been using lately have the hard plastic wand which are really beginning to irritate my eyes and by the end of the day my eyelashes feel all hard and spiky.
Because this mascara was for sensitive eyes I really thought it would be a crappy mascara that would barely look like you had any mascara on. But I was wrong.....It gives really black thick lashes. It doesn't make your lashes go crispy, and the best thing of all is that if you're touching up your make up later in the day, you can apply this on top of what's already on your lashes and it almost 're-wets' and softens the mascara so you can build it even more!

It is volumizing, makes my lashes thicker and longer too. It doesn't smudge or crumble underneath my eyes during the day. I can layer it and it doesn't clump. I also love the brush which isn't too big and surprisingly lightweight which means getting into the inner and outer corners is very easy.
I really feel like its improving the condition of my lashes too. I was using the Volume Million lashes mascara and while that one gives big va voom lashes it does dry them out and I was beginning to loose alot of lashes.
It costs 10.99euro in Boots and I will defo be buying this one again.


Laters..xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment