Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Primark Cotton Wool

Hey everyone......I just have a little post, I know its a shitty post but I just wanted to vent to you. Last week while buying more crap from Penney's I picked up a double pack of cotton wool pads, thinking I was getting a great bargain for just 1 euro.



Boy was I bloody wrong. They are absolutely crap. They fall apart at the lightest touch and leave horrible stringy bits of cotton wool all over your face. All the fluff sticks to your eyelashes and eyebrows and removes NO makeup. On top of that they seem to have little flecks of wood!! or something in them that took a lovely chunk of skin off my eyelid......

My advice to all of ye is by pass the bas***ds and pay the extra euro for proper cotton wool....

Now rant over..I must go and rub vaseline into my poor eyeball...xxxx 
Laters...xxx

pic stolen from Google images..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment