Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Beauty Bargains of the Week...x

Hey girls,
I've been buying alot of makeup lately and am busy out trying them out properly before I review them.
Here's a quick post on 2 of these goodies that were absolute bargains and stand out products.
Catrice  - Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm and No. 7 Honey Blush.
I paid €4.89 for the Catrice Balm. With this  I love to colour in my lip with a neutral lip pencil and then apply this over it. The shade i got is 040 My Cherry Berry and its a handy go too product that you can apply without worrying you end up with lipstick all over your face. Its like a mix of lip gloss and lip balm. Also this didn't dry out my lips, its really moisturising. To me this is a dupe for the Clinique Chubby sticks but a quarter of the price. I haven't seen Catrice in Ennis but as soon as I get to Limerick I will be buying a couple more of these. Lovvvvveeeeee

            *********************************
Next up is the No.7 blush. This was €11.00 but I used a €6.50 off voucher from boots so it only cost me €4.50.
This is just the perfect daytime blush. Its is a warm brown/peachy colour that has a silky smooth finish and leaves a healthy glow to the skin. Perfect for all those Irish pale chicks out. Will suit anyone up to NC37 in MAC. Would probably be too light for anyone with a darker skin tone. I think this would be brilliant for someone starting out using blusher. You can't go wrong with it. It is also very buildable for all ye blush whores like myself..lol
Talk soon..xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment