Sunday, November 7, 2010

Barry M Nail Polishes

I have a new little obsession...Barry M Nail Polishes...You can get them in Boots..well every other boots but smelly Ennis.. The colour I'm rocking this week is Mushroom. They are so cheap but last forever.I've bought polishes from 2 euro to 20 euro...and these by far last the longest without chipping...Now I wouldn't be one for constantly cleaning the house and having my hands near Domestos(thats the mans job) but I would still get 5 or 6 days out of these...They come in a large range of colours and are constantly bringing out copies from all the top nail varnish companies. Check them out, they are only 5 euro each or 2 for 8 euro...The all-in-one clear basecoat, topcoat and nail hardener (no 54 in the range) is also a brilliant buy.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment