Monday, November 29, 2010

Beauty Bargain of the week..from Aldi...xx

I recently bought the Lacura Waterproof Mascara with beeswax and panthenol. On the box it says it "creates perfectly defined, amazingly long lashes with the perfect curl. Your lashes will be optimally conditioned without clumping, appearing full and thick. For expressive eyes all day long."
I have to say, it is definitely waterproof - I tested it last week walking the beach in Lahinch. Normally after a walk up there in the winter I'd go back to the car with panda eyes, but it didn't give me raccoon eyes and doesn't flake at all. If you love a natural black look this would be fantastic for you. It doesn't give big volumised lashes but its great for natural everyday makeup. I tend to use a volumising mascara on the top lashes for night time and this mascara on the bottom. The brush is an old fashion type wand - nothing to talk about really. It only cost 3 euro and I'll be definitely be repurchasing.
Laters....xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment