Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sigma Brushes - Free worldwide shipping tomorrow!!

For everyone whose looking for amazing brushes at really good prices, Sigma Brushes are the way to go. I have bought a lot of MAC and some cheaper brands, and I have to say these are top quality. I bought the "Complete kit with brush roll", which was $79.00 (58.00euro), which is brilliant value when you think 1 MAC brush is nearly 45.00euro. This is brilliant really for everybody(Men - this would be a brill xmas present). Also good for any beauty students who don't want to spend a fortune starting off. All of the brushes are really soft, and I would tend to use these before any other brand of brushes in my kit. If anybody wants advice on brushes, just drop me an email.  They are running a promotion tomorrow (called Black Friday), giving free shipping worldwide. To avail of the free shipping follow the link below:
Black Friday 11/26 Enter Code: BF2010 at checkout for FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!! :D Share with friends! http://www.sigmabeauty.com/ 
Laters..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment