Monday, March 7, 2011

My new fave lippie and only 2.99...xxx

I've heard quite a lot about the Natural Collections lipsticks so I thought I’d pop into Boots (any excuse..lol) and have a look. Natural Collection is Boots own brand and I never really stopped to look at them because they kinda look like they are marketed for teenagers. I ignored the rest of the products and focused on the lipsticks(even though some of the blushes look really nice). With the lipsticks, some of the colours are a bit wishy washy but my all time favourite was the shade Rose Bud.
It's a gorgeous natural pink, really handy to have in your bag and looks fab for everyday wear. It was only 2.99euro and it really is a good buy and the quality is really good. This is one for my makeup bag. Here's a peek at it.....


Laters...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment