Sunday, March 20, 2011

My New Skin Saviour - Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream

I have been scouring every bloody Boots and Chemist looking for this cream for ever and I finally got my hands on this in Cassidy's Chemist in Ennis. Everyone is raving about this cream on YouTube. Its 11.00 euro and worth every penny. This is selling like hot cakes and is sold out in most places in Ireland and the UK.
What it says on the tin...x

Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream is an innovative new therapy specially formulated to intensively nourish an repair your skins natural barrier. Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream penetrates deeply to rehydrate facial skin relieving tightness and irritation and leaving it feeling smooth. Suitable for dry and sensitive skins. Free from fragrances, preservatives and emulsifiers.



 The texture is somewhere between a cream and gel and it just sinks into your skin leaving it feeling gorgeous and smooth. I've been using as a night cream for the past few nights and its made such a difference. My skin looks clearer and less old hag looking. It definitely can be used as a day cream(make sure and let it sink in for 10 mins before applying make up) under make up but I wouldn't use it myself as there is no SPF in it. This product is safe for anyone with skin problems like eczema etc. My son is having awful patches of eczema on his cheeks, from having the central heating on so much and this cleared up his little face over night.

This stuff feels incredible on, a little really does go a long way and leaves your skin feeling deeply soft and nourished. I think this would me a must have for anyone with dry skin. Bye bye crocodile skin..xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment