Thursday, July 14, 2011

Magazine Freebie...x

I couldn't resist picking up the August 2011 issue of InStyle magazine, just for the freebie - Two Body Shop eye definer pencils. There's also an option to take a mascara but I'd just purchased a new mascara (after the last Rimmel mascara disaster) and you can never have too many eye pencils....
                                              
One of the pencils is in traditional Black and the other is in French Navy. The pencils sell for about 10.50 euro each in The Body Shop and the mascara is normally 15 euro. The French Navy is a light navy- more on the blue side. The colour on both kinda fades a bit once on but they do last alot better than alot of pencils The magazine itself only costs 5.25 euro and including the 2 eye pencils this is great value...
 
Check them out...xx


 

1 comment:

  1. I love those kinds of freebies! I wish they were available in my country!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete