Monday, October 11, 2010

Cheap and Cheerful...Dunnes Stores...xx

Hi everyone, this is just a quick post about 2 products I got yesterday in good old Dunnes Stores. Its from the brand essence(in the toiletry aisle). I'd heard a few people say they got stuff here but always thought they would be crap. I left my little tornado danny boy with the in-laws and in between buying a million nappies and sudocream I went and had a good browse. I picked up 2 things, the first being a nude lip liner pencil for only 1.49euro.



The shade I bought was in the shade 01 - soft rose. I love it. It's the perfect nude colour and the consistency is great, lovely and smooth and doesn't look dry on the lips.






The gloss I bought was in the shade 07 -Big Night Out. This was only 2.49euro. I love this colour. The shade is perfect for everyday wear. Also if you are wearing a smokey eye at night this colour would be gorgeous with it.

I have spent a small fortune on MAC and all the top brands for gloss and liners and I would 100% recommend these 2 for everyone to have in their make-up bags. Best 4 euro spent in a long time........xxx
Laters....xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment