Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Urban Decay Naked Palette......Fab!!!!


I finally got my hands on The Urban Decay Naked Palette. I love, love, love this palette. I'd gotten really stuck on buying only MAC shadows..hitting 50 now (don't tell hubbie..lol)but this palette has everything you would need in one gorgeous velvet box. It has 12 beautiful neutral colors in a gorgeous brown velvet mirrored box, a double ended eyeliner pencil, you get a double-ended 24/7 liner pencil with Zero (black) on one end and Whiskey (dark reddish brown) on the other end. These are such gorgeous soft pencils. (They are normally 17 or 18 euro each, and you get this for free with the palette) You also get a cute bottle of their famous Primer Potion. For those who don’t know, the Primer Potion is what you use before putting on eyeshadow. It makes sure your eyeshadow stays put and makes the eyeshadow colour more vibrant.






This is amazing value. You can create so many looks with this palette and I really think it would last you years. I have to say that this is my favorite eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay — everything about it is just right. There aren’t any colors in here that I dislike, I love them all. Its an amazing neutral palette with a great mix of shimmery, glittery and matte shadows. I haven't looked at a MAC eyeshadow since I bought this baby. Its only 36.00euro. I bought it in Debenhams and it would be a fab present for any woman, for your Mum, your sister, daughter or friend for christmas.
I'll be living in a caravan on the side of the road if I buy anymore make-up...lol.

Laters girls...xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hilda, which Debenhams did you buy it in? I usually have to get UD in Dublin or UK. Thanks Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for my own one then... Ah hem... gentle reminder...Hahaaa..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey flora..i got mine in debenhams in limerick..they had loads of them...and fafafa if your good i'll get you one....xxx

    ReplyDelete