Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day Look....xx

Hi all,

Just a quick blog of today's makeup.

Foundation - Yves Saint Laurent Tient Resist - NO. 4
Concealer - MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW25
Powder - MAC Mineralise Skin Finish
Blush - MAC Style
Contour - MAC Harmony
Highlight - MAC Pearl
Lips - MAC Hug Me Lipstick





Here's a pic of my eye make up today....


I've used All that Glitters by MAC all over the lid. I then blended Sketch by MAC in the outer crease in a v shape and blended into the All that Glitters. I used an angeled brush and ran black shadow along the upper and lower lashes(Carbon by MAC). I then blended this out with an eyeshadow brush. I ran Teddy Eye Pencil by MAC on the lower waterline. These colours really compliment each other and are perfect for a day look or bridal look.



Not that i got to show off my makeup..I spent the day wiping buggers..watching 20 episodes of peppa pig while danny boy proceeded to try and drive his momma cracked!!!


Talk to ye soon...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment